Uni starts back next week, so I’ve basically been doing nothing to enjoy being able to do nothing. …Well, I did get 5 achievements today in Watch Dogs, so can that be a something?
Fun fact: I finished Watch_Dogs yesterday! Despite the criticism, I found it to be really fun. I’ve got a bunch of things left to do in the game still, which is neat.
the moment you knew this was going to be the best fucking game you ever played
- He talks in his tags. *whispers* One of us. One of us. [x] [x]
- He won’t take any shit from Lindsay haters. [x]
- He will take time out of his normal life to talk to fans if he sees them. [x]
- He plays Ultimate, coaches Ultimate, and has a huge passion for something other than RT, which is great. Diverse interests are rad as heck, and not everyone has them. [x]
- He totally understands that having women in AH is important, but he also understands that it’s not okay to JUST hire someone for having a vagina, and that would be worse. Token representation sucks, am I right? [x]
- He gets Tumblr culture, and is willing to engage in it, unlike avoiding it like the plague like some RT members (reasonably so in some cases). [x] [x]
- He will actually have conversations about shipping with fans in a serious way. [x] [x] [x]
- He is the reason we have amazing multiple angle shots in Go! and VS. [x]
- He’s super into equality and ending misogyny. [x]
- He and his girlfriend are super adorable wow. [x] [x] [x]
- He loves his family. [x]
- He has a puppy, and it is obvious how much he loves her and she loves him, and any guy who is kind to animals is a kind person. [x] [x]
- He puts his heart and soul into Rooster Teeth and Achievement Hunter.
- Caleb Loves You! [x]